Currently available in activated charcoal with tea tree, lime & lemon grass, this gently exfoliating detox soap naturally moisturises and restores balance to tired skin with a rich toxin absorbing creamy lather.
It's hand made in the UK with 100% natural ingredients. Each soap is free from plastic packaging, SLS, palm oil & parabens. The packaging is both recycled and recyclable. Every bar is Vegan Society & Leaping Bunny approved. Ditch your plastic soap today!
Consumers use on average six times the amount of liquid soap by weight than bar soap in every wash. Not only will switching to soap bars help reduce your plastic waste - they will save you money over the year.
Here are a some of the many reasons to make the swap today:
- Approximately 13 billion plastic bottles, such as soap bottles, are used in the UK each year (36 million every day!).
- In 2018, over 5.3 billion household plastic bottles were not collected to be recycled from UK households (14.5 million every day).
- Plastic bottles make up a third of all plastic found in the sea and, if the current rising trend of marine plastic pollution continues, the tonnage of plastic in the sea will outweigh fish by 2050.
- Plastic in the ocean gets consumed by sea-life. The average seafood consumer in the UK will be ingesting about 11,000 plastic particles every year as this plastic has now been proven to be in our food chain.
- Soap bars, on average, require five times less energy for raw material production than liquid soap.
- Much more energy is used to produce the raw materials and packaging for liquid soaps causing them to have a higher carbon footprint and ozone depletion.
We have a dedicated blog post on plastic bottles in general which you can find here.
For details on why we need to drastically reduce our overall plastic consumption visit our blog post here.
- SLS & SLES free
- Paraben free
- Vegan society
- Leaping Bunny Approved - no animal testing
- Made in the UK
- Boxed in plastic free recycled & recyclable packaging
- Plastic free
- Palm oil free
Store in a cool dry place, and allow to dry between use for best results.
Ingredients: Sodium olivate (olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), aqua, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil contains citral, limonene, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) essential oil contains citral, geraniol, limonene, citronellol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil contains limonene, charcoal powder
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.