Treat yourself or someone special with a beautiful Alter/Native gift set. Each box contains four individually boxed hand crafted soaps. Made using only the finest natural ingredients, pure essential oils, herbs, spices, and flowers each bar is loaded with ingredients to hydrate sooth and pamper the skin.
The Botanical gift set contains four bars for those looking for something a bit different for their skin. You can exfoliate, moisturise and restore with the charcoal detox bar. The coffee, cedarwood, orange, and tea tree shaving bar creates a rich creamy lather for all over body use. And you can bring some balance and karma to your skin with the Ayurvedic and patchouli soap bars. Love your skin and respect our planet.
Consumers use on average six times the amount of liquid soap by weight than bar soap in every wash. Not only will switching to soap bars help reduce your plastic waste - they will save you money over the year.
Here are a some of the many reasons to make the swap today:
- Approximately 13 billion plastic bottles, such as soap bottles, are used in the UK each year (36 million every day!).
- In 2018, over 5.3 billion household plastic bottles were not collected to be recycled from UK households (14.5 million every day).
- Plastic bottles make up a third of all plastic found in the sea and, if the current rising trend of marine plastic pollution continues, the tonnage of plastic in the sea will outweigh fish by 2050.
- Plastic in the ocean gets consumed by sea-life. The average seafood consumer in the UK will be ingesting about 11,000 plastic particles every year as this plastic has now been proven to be in our food chain.
- Bar soaps on average require five times less energy for raw material production.
- Much more energy is used to produce the raw materials and packaging for liquid soaps causing them to have a higher carbon footprint and ozone depletion.
We have a dedicated blog post on plastic bottles in general which you can find here.
For details on why we need to drastically reduce our overall plastic consumption visit our blog post here.
- Free from Parabens, SLS and SLES
- Cruelty free (BUAV approved)
- Plastic free
- 4 x bar 95g
Ingredients: Patchouli and sandalwood soap - sodium cocoate (coconut oil), sodium olivate (olive oil), aqua, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil, cannabis sativa (hemp bran) seed, pterocarpus santalinus (sandalwood) wood powder. shaving soap coffee & cedarwood - sodium cocoate (coconut oil), sodium olivate (olive oil), sodium castorate (castor oil), aqua, kaolin (clay), hydrogenated soybean oil, citrus sinensis (orange) essential oil contains limonene, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil contains limonene, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, coffea arabica (coffee). activated charcoal detox soap bar - sodium olivate (olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), aqua, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil contains citral, limonene, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) essential oil contains citral, geraniol, limonene, citronellol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil contains limonene, charcoal powder. ayurvedic soap - sodium cocoate (coconut oil), sodium olivate (olive oil), aqua, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil, pterocarpus santalinus (sandalwood) essential oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil contains citral, limonene, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, hydnocarpus wightianus (chaulmoogra) seed oil, azadirachta indica (neem) leaf powder, curcuma longa (turmeric) root powder, tulsi (holy basil) powder.
Storage: store in a cool dry place, and allow to dry between use.
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.