Your hands will smell divine with this amazingly scented vegan hand salve. Full to the brim with essential oils and cocoa butter, our hand salve will quickly melt into your hands leaving them deeply hydrated and moisturised. The scent is an aromatic and uplifting mixture of fresh garden herbs and flowers. Designed to be safe for sensitive skin but still soften the toughest of hands, our salve is a must try for all.
The ingredients have been carefully selected to provide exactly what we promise:
- Vitamin E to nourish and protect your skin, and to work as a powerful antioxidant that's easily absorbed into the skin
- Sweet almond oil to deeply moisturise and to be kind to sensitive skin
- Lavender essential oil to calm and focus you
- Eucalyptus essential oil to relax you, doubling up as an anti-inflammatory
For best effects, we recommend application just before bed. Give it a try!
Leaf & Root are cosmetics you can rely on. They're all vegan, plastic free, contain zero palm oil and are tested on humans, not animals. This hand salve is made in a workshop powered by 100% renewable electricity.
- Friendly to sensitive skin
- Long lasting
- Plastic free:
- Packaged in a aluminium tin
- Labels made from 100% post consumer waste recycled paper printed with eco-friendly ink (bleached without chlorine)
- Labels attached with vegan, compost friendly adhesive
- Handmade in a workshop powered by 100% renewable electricity
- No palm oil
- Weight 80g e
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.