Durable and compostable sponge cloths made from renewable materials - cotton, wood pulp and flax. These surprisingly soft cloths are a great alternative to plastic sponge cloths which emit micro-plastic pollution. They are very absorbent, durable, tear resistant and perfect for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and around your home.
These come in a pack of four.
Microplastics are tiny pieces of plastic less than 5mm in size. If you clean around the house with plastic sponges you will be washing microplastic particles into the water system (and eventually the ocean). There are serious issues surrounding around microplastic:
- Ingestion of micro-plastic by sea life can transfer toxins up the food chain and into our food supply
- Brits who consume fish are at risk of consuming 11,000 fragments of plastic each year. This number will only increase the more plastic we use
- More than 80 percent of the tap water samples collected on five continents tested positive for the presence of plastic fibers
- Microplastics have been shown to absorb toxic chemicals linked to cancer and other illnesses, and then release them when consumed by fish and mammals
- 4 fully biodegradable soft sponge cleaning cloths
- 100% vegan
- 100% biodegradable
- No micro-plastic pollution
- Can retain up to ten times it's dry weight in water
- Made in the UK
- Tear resistant
Can be used wet or dry and perfect for cleaning all around the house.
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.