Using a dishwasher isn't the most eco-friendly option, but for those of you that don't do dishes give these eco-friendly tablets a try. They're natural, made using ingredients derived from plant extracts from sustainable sources, biodegradable, and safer for the environment. Every tablet is free from SLS, SLES and parabens and vegan friendly. Contains sustainable palm oil derivatives.
With a built in rinse aid, degreasing action, and powerful cleaning agents your dishes and glasses will be left sparkling. Each tablet is wrapped in a film coating that dissolves in your dishwasher and the cardboard packaging is also recyclable. Swap to these tablets today!
Have you ever wondered what's in your dish washing tablets or powder? It's worth checking as many major brands of both dishwasher and washing up soap are derived from crude oil and contain petrochemicals. These, along with other nasty ingredients, enter our waterways and eventually our oceans.
We will dedicate several blog posts soon on microplastics and petrochemical soap pollution, but for now here's a few more reasons when thinking about packaging:
- The equivalent of a truckload of plastic enters the oceans every minute.
- There are five trillion pieces of plastic in our oceans – enough to circle the Earth over 400 times.
- Using a plastic standard washing-up sponge releases microplastic particles into the water system with each tub of dishes.
- Ingestion of microplastic by sea life can transfer toxins up the food chain and into our food supply. That means not only are our oceans being ruined, but if you are a seafood consumer you will almost certainly be eating plastic.
Plastic has reached epidemic proportions and the UN Oceans Chief described it as a “planetary crisis”. We need to all drastically reduce our plastic consumption today.
For more details on why we need to drastically reduce our overall plastic consumption visit our blog post here.
- Vegan society approved.
- Cruelty free.
- Contains sustainable palm oil derivatives.
- Free from SLS, SLES & parabens.
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard.
Ingredients: Contains amongst other ingredients: > 5% - < 15% oxygen based bleach agents; < 5% non ionic surfactants; also contains: enzymes (protease, amylase), lemon essential oil (limonene).
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/ attention. If swallowed: call a poison centre or doctor if you feel unwell and show them the product container or label. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Contains subtilisin and limonene. May cause an allergic reaction.
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.