This lovely gift set from Friendly Soap is a selection of four of their famously ethical products which are perfect for those who have sensitive skin, eszema, acne or just need a good detox!
The set contains:
- Shea Butter Facial Cleansing Bar: smooth and fragrance-free, packed full of naturally occurring vitamin A.
- Cocoa Butter Facial Cleansing Bar - creamy and very popular with those who suffer from dry skin and eczema.
- Detox Bar - containing activated charcoal to draw toxins out of your skin.
- Aloe Vera Soap - renowned for its healing and regenerative properties.
The entire selection is made from natural ingredients and are certified cruelty-free. Like of all of their soaps, every bar is free from plastic, parabens, SLS and palm oil.
Consumers use on average six times the amount of liquid soap by weight than bar soap in every wash. Not only will switching to soap bars help reduce your plastic waste - they will save you money over the year.
Here are a some of the many reasons to make the swap today:
- Approximately 13 billion plastic bottles, such as soap bottles, are used in the UK each year (36 million every day!).
- In 2018, over 5.3 billion household plastic bottles were not collected to be recycled from UK households (14.5 million every day ).
- Plastic bottles make up a third of all plastic found in the sea and, if the current rising trend of marine plastic pollution continues, the tonnage of plastic in the sea will outweigh fish by 2050.
- Plastic in the ocean gets consumed by sea-life. The average seafood consumer in the UK will be ingesting about 11,000 plastic particles every year as this plastic has now been proven to be in our food chain.
- Bar soaps on average require five times less energy for raw material production.
- Much more energy is used to produce the raw materials and packaging for liquid soaps causing them to have a higher carbon footprint and ozone depletion.
We have a dedicated blog post on plastic bottles in general which you can find here.
For details on why we need to drastically reduce our overall plastic consumption visit our blog post here.
- Free from Parabens, SLS, SLES.
- Vegan Society and Cruelty Free International approved.
- Cruelty free (Leaping Bunny approved, no animal testing)
- Vegan (Vegan Society Registered)
- Living Wage Employer (Living Wage Foundation)
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy Label
- Packaged in 100% recycled and recyclable card
- 4 x bar 95g
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.