The Sensitive One shampoo bar by Kind 2 is made especially for those with dry, flaky or itchy scalps. With a beautiful blend of fullers earth, chia seed, and camellia oils, this shampoo is perfect for an extra gentle cleansing that will soothe and calm even the most troublesome of scalps. Also works well on beards.
Kind2 Shampoos are vegan friendly, made from plant based ingredients and natural colours and fragrances. They're plastic-free and cruelty-free, made with love in the UK.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma Cacao (Seed) Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Kaolin, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Fullers Earth, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, CI 75810 (natural colour).
How To Use
Gently build up a lather by rubbing the solid shampoo in the palm of your hands. Apply to wet hair using circular motions and massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly and follow with conditioner if required.
Consumers use on average six times the amount of liquid soap by weight than bar soap in every wash. Not only will switching to soap bars help reduce your plastic waste - they will save you money over the year.
Here are a some of the many reasons to make the swap today:
- Approximately 13 billion plastic bottles, such as soap bottles, are used in the UK each year (36 million every day!).
- In 2018, over 5.3 billion household plastic bottles were not collected to be recycled from UK households (14.5 million every day).
- Plastic bottles make up a third of all plastic found in the sea and, if the current rising trend of marine plastic pollution continues, the tonnage of plastic in the sea will outweigh fish by 2050.
- Plastic in the ocean gets consumed by sea-life. The average seafood consumer in the UK will be ingesting about 11,000 plastic particles every year as this plastic has now been proven to be in our food chain.
- Bar soaps on average require five times less energy for raw material production.
- Much more energy is used to produce the raw materials and packaging for liquid soaps causing them to have a higher carbon footprint and ozone depletion.
We have a dedicated blog post on plastic bottles in general which you can find here.
For details on why we need to drastically reduce our overall plastic consumption visit our blog post here.
- SLS & SLES free
- Paraben free
- No animal testing
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil free
- Packaged in recycled, recyclable and compostable cardboard that is Woodland Trust carbon balanced
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.