If You Care kitchen twine is made with GOTs certified organic, unbleached cotton. It's ideal for forming toasts, trussing poultry, curing meats and other household uses. Since it contains no artificial fibres or toxic chemicals, it will not affect the taste or safety of your food.
Using plastic-laced string such as polyester in the kitchen is a bad idea. The health effects with plastic chemical leaching are becoming more and more well documented. Further, switching to just a cotton sting isn't great either. The environmental impact of cotton can be huge, fraught with issues such as lack of sustainability and unfair wages. We love that this twine is GOTs certified, which provides a stamp of approval the cotton:
- Contains at least 95% organic fiber
- Has not been treated with bleach, formaldehyde or any other toxic substances
- Is coloured only with nontoxic dyes
- Is produced in a mill that enforces strict social and environmental standards, treating their employees and the earth with deep respect. GOTS certification means that our products meet the very highest standards.
- GOTs certified organic cotton
- 200 ft long
- Oven safe up to 450F / 230C
- Microwave safe
- Certified biobased according to USDA standards
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.