This scouring pad is made entirely from coconut fibres bonded with natural latex. It's specifically designed to tackle stubborn deposits on utensils and surfaces without scratching. It will last for months and when done it's compostable.
Plastic sponges aren't generally made to last, which is why you get them in multi-packs. It's concerning that the manufacturers are treating them like disposable products, when they're absolutely not in environmental terms.
So why do we desperately want everyone to stop using plastic products?
- The equivalent of a truckload of plastic enters the oceans every minute.
- There are five trillion pieces of plastic in our oceans – enough to circle the Earth over 400 times.
- Ingestion of microplastic by sea life can transfer toxins up the food chain and into our food supply. That means not only are our oceans being ruined, but if you are a seafood consumer you will almost certainly be eating plastic.
Plastic has reached epidemic proportions and the UN Oceans Chief described it as a “planetary crisis”. We need to all drastically reduce our plastic consumption today.
For more details on why we need to drastically reduce our overall plastic consumption visit our blog post here.
- 100% biodegradable.
- 100% compostable.
- 100% natural products.
- 10 x 7 x 1.5 cm.
- Made responsibly in India.
- Packaged in a recyclable cardboard sleeve.
- Nicer on your hands and nails than typical scourers.
Rinse clean after use and store in a dry area.
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.