Jute is a highly sustainable material made from plant fibres spun into coarse, strong threads. Our 125m jute string is ideal for both gardening and wrapping gifts plastic-free.
This jute comes from a Bangladeshi company which holds it's corporate social responsibility seriously. They:
- Provide residential facilities for a substantial amount of their workforce
- Fund their own school which ranked 9th under the Dhaka Board for the local community
- House a medical centre
- Provide eye camps at their mill centres and dental care
- Provide funding for scholarships to post-Higher Secondary Certificates students
- Contribute 5% gross profit to the Workers Profit Participation Fund (legal requirement above a capital threshold)
- Pay 5% of the basic pay for all its employees to a employee welfare fund
Packaged plastic-free with a single swing tag made from recycled kraft paper this jute is the one to choose for ethical, sustainable gifting and gardening.
- 125m ethically sourced jute string
- Made in Bangladesh
- Helps support a medical centre, school, dental care, scholarships and various welfare funds
- Plastic-free with a 100% recycled kraft swing tag
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.