Our vegan moisturising body bar is the perfect replacement for cream moisturiser you typically find in plastic pots. It lasts longer, is sensitive skin friendly and melts into your skin with body heat. Our uplifting peppermint & rosemary edition has a refreshing peppermint scent with a hint of fragrant rosemary. Designed with cooling mint for tired muscles,
To use, gently apply onto your skin and massage in. You won't need anywhere near as much per application than watered down moisturiser cream. The ingredients have been carefully selected to provide exactly what your skin will love:
- Vitamin E to nourish and protect your skin, and works as a powerful antioxidant that's easily absorbed into the skin
- Sweet almond oil to deeply moisturise and kind on sensitive skin
- Lavender essential oil to calm and focus you
- Coconut oil to provide even more moisturising
- Rosemary essential oil for concentration
- Peppermint essential oil to refresh and awaken you
Our own brand, Leaf & Root, are cosmetics you can rely on. They're all vegan, plastic free, contain zero palm oil and are tested on humans, not animals. This body bar is made in a workshop powered by 100% renewable electricity.
- Sensitive skin friendly
- Long lasting
- Plastic free:
- Packaged in a compostable wax paper
- Labels made from 100% post consumer waste recycled paper printed with eco friendly ink (bleached without chlorine)
- Labels attached with vegan, compost friendly adhesive
- Handmade in a workshop powered by 100% renewable electricity.
- No palm oil
- Weight 50g e.
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery & Returns
We offer free UK delivery on orders over £50.
UK Economy - £2.95
2-3 working days
UK First Class - £3.95
1-2 working days
In special circumstances, such as large orders, we will use DPD.
Please refer to our delivery & returns page for rates outside the UK, our returns policy and additional delivery information.